We’re wrapping another busy Friday here at Music Festival Junkies. Here’s five stories to check out as you head into the weekend.
1. Must-Read: The Festival Lawyer explains what to do if the police try to stop you at a music festival. Â [via Showbams]
2. Rich millionaires are now throwing their own private music festivals. You are definitely not invited. [via Wall Street Journal]
3. The #BARTstrike in San Francisco is a headache if you’re traveling to Treasure Island. The fest has some alternates for you. [via Treasure Island Festival]
4. Passion Pit writes an open letter why bands cancel shows. Then writes another open letter explaining that they didn’t mean to sound like condescending pricks.
5. The SnowGlobe Music Festival has a shiny new poster with a shiny new lineup. Lakeside Lounge here we come. [via Snowglobe]