It’s almost a requirement to make music festivals more green — and that’s a good thing. This year, there’s more than a few music festivals which are taking conversation to a new level.
The Eco Music Festival is one of those fests. Taking place in Snowmass, Colorado from June 30th to July 3rd, this mountain festival will feature mellow sounds from Leftover Salmon, Perpetual Groove, and Tea Leaf Green. There’s also going to be hiking, biking, yoga, and capture the flag!
Some of the ways EMU is living up to their name:
1. A tree is planted for every ticket sold.
2. Biodegradable plates and utensils.
3. Food vendors offerings limit waste and feature local products.
4. Redesigned expo tent will be 100% sustainable.
5. Biodegradable water bottles only take 80 days to break in a compost pile.
6. Production team staying in LEED gold certified hotel.
See more at the Eco Official Site.